Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Today was a GREAT day. Well, I woke up sick, so it didn't start very well, but after sleeping in I felt a lot better. Bruce and the girls surprised me with my very own iPod Shuffle, it's so cute! Then we went to visit my grandmother in Bradenton. For dinner Bruce surprised me again with snow crab legs! Yum!
Now back to my new iPod! OMGosh, it was so nice this afternoon listening to my favorite songs, and NOT HEARING the girls arguing. I can tell I'm going to get A LOT of use out of this gift! I'm going to have to be careful using it in public though. I can already see myself walking through the grocery store singing along out loud to Play that funky music white boy! Anyway next time you see me I'm not really ignoring you, I'm just happily lost in my new musical world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the ipod!! Bruce sure knows how to make your Mother's Day just right!