Hooray! It's OVER! Every year I dread when the girl's birthdays roll around. First of all they come at the WORST time of year. Poor planning on Mommy and Daddy's part I guess. Although Erin's birthday wasn't supposed to be until MARCH!!! Anyway I get so stressed trying to plan their parties, and then making sure everything goes smoothly during the event. Don't even get me started on what a pain it is to find a place for a party that you don't have to take a loan out to pay for. "Sorry Maggie, no party at Pump it Up unless we win the lottery!" Every year I say I'm not going to have another big party for them, but then it just seems like the right thing to do when the time comes. Oh well, what'cha going to do? At least now that they are over I can relax. WHAT?!?! Now I have to do Christmas?!?! OH, CRAP!!! Well, there's always January to rest up from my nervous breakdown!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment