Sunday, January 27, 2008

10 Things

Today's blog is a challenge. My friend Julie has challenged all of us in the blog contest to come up with a list of 10 things that we've done that we think the others have not. So here goes...

1. Voted in the presidential election in 1984.
2. Had a baby who weighed less then 2 pounds.
3. Visited Walt Disney World the first year they were open.
4. Regularly handled 100s of thousands of dollars in cash.
5. Saw Shaun Cassidy in concert.
6. Had the same cat for almost 21 years.
7. Married a man 4 inches shorter then myself.

Geesh, this is hard. I can think of a few more things, but they are things I wouldn't want anyone to know about!

8. Lived with my parents until I was 29. Shhhh, don't tell anyone.
9. Sold my wedding dress on Ebay.
10. Went scuba diving in Grand Cayman.

No comments: