Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Cookies...

It's that time of year again. Erin is selling COOKIES! I don't know who is more excited her or me. Can you hear the sarcasm as I typed that? Actually I don't mind it too much, but it's hard for my little introvert to turn into a sales person. I think she will do better this year since she knows what to expect. Okay, I'll admit I'm actually looking forward to when she does the cookie booth. I'm hoping this year she doesn't try to hide, and actually asks people if they would like to buy cookies! I'll post an update to let you know how she does. In the mean time be thinking about what kinds, and how many boxes of cookies you are going to order!

2 comments:

jennifer said...

You know I am always in for a few boxes.

Melodie said...

I hope everybody remembers to share the love. Sarah and Emily will also be selling cookies when the sale begins on Friday.

Oh, and FYI in case your troop leader or cookie mom hasn't told you, the Girl Scouts are not allowed to solicite at the booths, which means that can't ask people if they would like to buy cookies. It seems kind of dumb, but the philosophy behind it is that when people see the little Girl Scouts sitting there with their cookies, it is obvious that they want you to buy from them. And the nasty people who don't want to cookies can't complain about being attacked by little girls peddling their wares.