Anyway here is the first picture I want to share. Those of you who know me well, know of my addiction to soda. Well, I was even hitting the bottle at an early age! And we won't even mention that I'm totally topless in PUBLIC! At least that is one bad habit I was albe to give up.

4 comments:
That's a great picture! I love it!
Love the pic!!
That pic looks like it could be a post card or something.
I've got you beat, though. I was drinking from a beer bottle at the tender age of 7 months! I was already walking then and I got a hold of my father's beer bottle that was on the end table and turned it up like a baby bottle. My parents didn't even realize what had happened until they saw me stumbling around and found the empty beer bottle. Luckily, it had been mostly empty when I found it.
There's nothing better than Coke in a bottle...taste 10 times better than in a can. Love the picture...You ought to sell it to Coke as an ad.
Post a Comment