Okay, I know my last entry was really lame, and you've probably already figured out I didn't have anything to blog about today. And you'd be right!
Well, at least I'm still in the contest for another day. AND my good friend Julie is going to help me scan some pictures tomorrow, so I'll have something to blog about for a few more days. Then I'll be back in this bad place.
Boy, it's getting hard trying to come up with something new to write about!
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Are you reading anything, watching anything, cooking anything, buying anything, visiting anyone, traveling anywhere, watching what you eat, exercising? These are all things you could blog about. Come on Holly, I'm sure you can think of some other topics, lol.
I agree with Karen. What did you do with the girls on their day off from school? Did you go anywhere? Stay in your pjs until 3pm? Stand over them with a whip and make them clean their rooms? Or did they just drive you bat-sh!t crazy?
Heck, even if you just laid in bed picking your belly-button lint all day you could blog about it.
Be more creative.
My brain just isn't in a creative mode right now.
Post a Comment