I officially hate our neighbors! I took Erin around this morning (llam), so she could sell some Girl Scout cookies. We went to about 15 houses, and not one answered their doors! We did sell ONE box of cookies to a neighbor 2 houses down from us. He was in his driveway working on his car when we came up, so he had no choice in talking to us! He ended up buying one box of cookies, but then I had to listen to him tell me about his church, and give me a pamphlet! Geesh!
We would have gone to a few more houses, but Erin lost her pen and I was sick of being snubbed. I can see not answering the door if you see two middle age women walking up, but a Girl Scout! I hate our neighbors! At one house there was even someone growling on the other side of the door, and if was definitely a human voice! The scary thing is that was the house right next to ours! They are new neighbors, so we don't really know them. Weird...
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment