Saturday, January 5, 2008

Saturday Quiz

I thought it would be fun to have a quiz every Saturday. Today's was inspired by Stacy and Melodie's feud over Johnny Depp. I thought I would see who my match would be. Shhh, don't tell Bruce!

Well, here are my results.

Holly, your celeb match is Jake Gyllenhaal

Obviously, a cutie like you is paired with sweet and adorable Jake Gyllenhaal.

Photobucket
You're tight with your best buds and always willing to lend a hand when someone needs it, whether it's taking a long bike ride, moving to a new home, or mending a broken heart. You can't help it — you're a great friend. And your date should be too.


I don't think I agree with them. I think I'll skip online computer hook-ups, and stick with my long time love.
Photobucket
If you'd like to find your celeb match.
Click Here

3 comments:

Melodie said...

Aww, yeah! Markie Mark is totally hot!

Karen said...

My Celebrity Match is George Clooney. I'll take him, lol

Kandee said...

Mine was Jake too. Love the avatar, I'm going to have to do that too, looks like fun.