Wednesday, January 2, 2008

What to write, what to write...

Yikes, it's only day 2 of the challenge and I'm having a hard time coming up with something to blog about. Blogs are hard for people with poor writing skills, and a lack of creativity! Bruce thinks I should write about how great he is, but I'll save that for another day. I guess I'll just fill you in on some highlights from my day. First of all I'm loving the weather because it finally feels like winter. The high today was in the low 50s! Today my mother-in-law and I took the girls to the movies, and saw Enchanted.
Photobucket
It was pretty cute, but someday I'd love to go see a grown-up movie! Now we're all settled in at home in our warm jammies, and thinking about lighting a fire in the fireplace. Football is once again on the TV, so I think I'll head off to my bedroom and watch Music and Lyrics.

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

Is it bad that I'm jealous that you even got to see Enchanted??? I can't remember the last movie I went to, but I do remember I had to leave early because Isaac was running up and down the aisle slapping people on the head in the row in front of us.