Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Miley NO, Miranda Yes!




I just want to say I'm very happy my daughters are not obsessed with Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus. Like it seems every other girl their age is. She was cute in the beginning, but lately she is starting to look way too grown up for her 15 years. I have a bad feeling she is going to follow the footsteps of another Disney pop star. I hope not though.

Anyway, instead of following the crowd my girl's favorite celeb is Miranda Cosgrove. She is in two shows called iCarly and Drake and Josh on Nick. She is just about the same age as Miley, but she looks her age. Hopefully she won't follow the same footsteps of that other Nick TV star who just happens to be related to the former Disney pop star.


1 comment:

Melodie said...

I hate Hannah Montana, probably because it's so crazily popular.
Plus, I can't stand her horrible accent and crooked teeth. She obviously has money, so why can't she get her crooked teeth fixed and hire a dialect coach?