We decided to play a fun game of Taboo. The most fun part was watching everyone get the rules straight. We thought we might have to record them in our group's database before it was all settled! We all know how serious we are about games and rules. Anyway after 2 rounds of Taboo hilarity my team lost! Oh, well.
After the game was over we moved on into the living room for some serious girl talk. Oh, how I love our serious girl talk! I alway come away with a lot more knowledge about my friends, which just makes me love them all the more!
Here are some pictures from our fun, fun night.



Oh, and here is a video I took of some of our fun!

1 comment:
Did you have to take video of me going first??? I didn't know what I was doing, lol.
Post a Comment