Here are a few pictures from this year, and past years. Only Maggie was able to attend in 2005, and 2006 since Erin was in school. In 2006 it was held at Medard Park, but no park is as beautiful as Andrea's home and yard!
Erin and Maggie BAM Easter Party 2008


Evan and Erin in 2008, and one from 2004. The are getting so big! Waaaaaaaaa
Olivia and Maggie in 2006
Maggie in 2005
Maggie and Erin at our first BAM Easter Party in 2004. They are still using the same baskets! I didn't realize that until I went back to look at the pictures.

1 comment:
too cute. I love the pic of Evan and Erin, past and present. They both have those cute adorable baby faces that you just want to pinch. Now they are growing up....I double the Waaaa! because mine are growing too. WAAAA!
Post a Comment