Monday, March 31, 2008
The End
Well, people it's been real, and it's been fun, but I can't say it's been real fun. Blogging everyday for 3 months that is. I've decided that I will not be blogging everyday starting in April. It's really starting to become a PITA trying to think of what to blog about. Hopefully I'll be able to come up with something interesting a few times a week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Well, hopefully the experience of blogging everyday will help you to at least blog more often in the future than you did before the contest.
I'm sorry to hear that, but hopefully we'll still get frequent blogs from you. I enjoy them!
I'll miss reading your blog everyday Holly. Some people (you know who you are) will go weeks without blogging so as long as you blog once or twice a week I'll be happy :)
Sorry you're dropping out, Holly, but you lasted way longer than I did! Keep blogging, though!!!
BooHoo - Holly, you had some of the BEST blogs! You always had some great take on things. I'll miss them but I'll still be reading whatever you put up!
Andrea
Post a Comment