Thursday, March 27, 2008

On my mind tonight

What to blog about, what to blog about... Gheesh, tonight I have no creative blog ideas. But then you can ask, do I ever? Anyway...

Tonight I really only have a few things on my mind. One is being sick, but Bruce said I've done enough of that. And I agree. Sorry for being such a whiner about that.

Another thing on my mind is light bulbs, and I don't mean bright ideas. Heaven knows I could use some more of those. No, what's bothering me is how fast light bulbs seem to burn out. I think there is a conspiracy at GE that they make them burn out quickly, so you have to buy more. I just replaced a light bulb in our ceiling fan last week, and it's already burned out! Even the compact florescent bulbs that say they last 7 years, don't even seem to last a year! Seems like with the technology these days that GE could make a light bulb last longer. It's a conspiracy I tell you!!!

1 comment:

Melodie said...

Maybe there's something wrong with the electrical wiring in your house that makes all of your bulbs burn out quickly. I've never had to replace any of my CFL bulbs and I've had several of them for a few years.