Thursday, May 22, 2008

SOCKS!

A fun morning at our house!





This used to be an everyday occurrence at the beginning of the school year. I bought her at least 12 pair of her favorite socks for Christmas, and this is the first time we've had a problem since. She wouldn't even wear her favorite socks this morning!

She did get to school on time by the way. But, I think she is walking around school today with shoes and no socks. I'm sure she took them off once she got to class. It will be interesting to see when I pick her up today.

Oh, and don't mind Maggie's lack of organizational skills.

8 comments:

Karen said...

Love the talk to the hand, talk to the butt comment, lol. So, did she still have socks on when you picked her up?

Scarlett said...

yeah, that was classic! I'm sorry, Holly, I was ROLLING at that one! Aren't you glad they're out in a week and a half??? NO SOCKS!!!

Holly said...

She did have on her socks when I picked her up. But then I asked her how they were feeling, and she took them off before we were out of the school parking lot! LOL

YES! I can't wait until she can wear flip flops all summer!!!

Melodie said...

OMG!!! ROTFLMAO!!!

BTW: Was that a dress you got from me? Or did you get it somewhere else? It looks great on her, either way.

Melodie said...

One more thing: I wish I had the presence of mind to whip out the video camera when my kids are being rediculous. It'd be nice to show the videos to them when they are going through the same stuff with their own kids.

Anonymous said...

That was so funny. Classic Maggie and good blackmail material for when she gets older!

Melodie said...

Holly,
I just wanted to let you know that I keep replaying this video because it is just SO DARN FUNNY!! I crack up every single time.

Karlise said...

Boy, you are so much more tolerant than me. I guess I haven't mastered the "pick your battles" yet bc Logan would have been in time out for that comment (or at least been talked to)! LOL

It was very funny to watch though. Can I just lock Bella up until she's 30 so I don't have to deal with the attitude???