I wonder what Bruce has been doing this week. Well, I know he got picked for jury duty, but he can't talk about it. Then last night I saw this news article Jurors Watch Extreme Sex Video During Obscenity Trial. Hmmm, wonder if that is Bruce's trial? I asked him, and he said no. BUT if he's not allowed to talk about it would he tell me the truth? Hope your trial isn't too boring Bruce, but I hope it's not TOO exciting either!
UPDATE: Bruce finished jury duty today (6/10), and he wasn't on the porn trail. His involved a drug sting.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
LOL, that's too funny Holly!
That's hilarious!
Funny (well, not so much if you read the article), but the article is dated 5/29. I reported for jury duty on Monday (6/2).
Oh ick! I think jury duty could be interesting, but THAT is one trial I'd like to miss!
Post a Comment