
Maggie's lunch, hard boiled eggs stuffed with raisins! Her request! I was making egg salad, but the girls just wanted the hard boiled eggs for lunch. They don't like the yolks, so I just gave them the whites. Maggie requested raisins in hers. Erin just wanted some salt on hers. Whose do you think tasted better? Well, I didn't try them, but according to Maggie hers were DELISH!
Sorry I'm not posting a highlight picture everyday. Guess that was a bigger challenge then I thought it would be. Also we haven't done anything exciting this week. Doctor and dentist on Monday, and shopping for trip supplies yesterday. I did take my camera with me yesterday, but forgot to take a picture.

4 comments:
MAGGIE
IT LOOKS LIKE THE EASTER BUNNY SAT ON YOUR EGGS
LOVE
GRANDPA
Casey would enjoy your bunny poop, huh? Love, Grandma
Grandpa & Grandma,
You crack me up! Bunny poop! LOL!
Eww. I really don't even like the whites by themselves boiled. The yolk is the best part! It's a texture thing.
Post a Comment