Most everyone who reads my blog is familiar with Busch Gardens, but did you know it used to look like this? Here is what it looks like now for those who aren't in this area.

I believe this is now what stands in the space the brewery used to occupy.
Oh, and here is the back of the postcard if you want to read what it has to say about the 1964 Busch Gardens. (Just click on it to make it bigger) Also you can read what my mom wrote to her parents. I LOVED that she used "ugh"! I thought that was just something that came into being with emails, ims and texts!

1 comment:
I'll have to find some old photos of when I was a little tot at BG. Obviously, they're not from the 60's, but back in the mid 70's, so still quite old.
Post a Comment