Saturday, August 9, 2008

Please won't you be my neighbor!

After being in foreclosure for over a year this house across the street from us is finally on the market! Yeah, I'm praying for nice neighbors. We've lived in our house for 11 years, and have never had friendly neighbors. I think it's about time! Oh, and if anyone is considering a move this house is a great deal. It sold for 250 K two years ago, and now it can be yours for 120 K. Of course it comes as is... Hmmmm, I wonder what kind of shape the previous owners left it in.



Oh, and if this house isn't your style the one to the right of it is for sale also. OH, and the house right next to us is abandoned and in foreclosure, so I'm sure it will be on the market soon too. So if anyone is dying to be my neighbor you have lots of choices!

2 comments:

Heather said...

LOL, believe me, it's tempting. You've heard of the drama with my neighborhood, so I'd be totally fine with a move!

I hope you get some good neighbors!

Melodie said...

You should call up the realtor and ask to be shown the house so you can see exactly what "as is" entails.