Monday, December 15, 2008

Yippie, I got TAGGED!

I just love when one of my buddies tags me with a blog challenge. That means I don't have to try to come up with something to blog about on my own. Thank you Julie!

Anyway, here it is...

Go into your photo file folder.
Choose the 4th photo file within that folder.
And from that 4th file, choose your 4th photo.
Then share the photo and the memory that goes along with it.
Tag 4 more people.


This picture was taken at a play date at my friend Amy's house this past February. I remember it being CRAZY with kids bouncing around everywhere, and I also remember the kids inhaling about 4 or 5 huge bowls of popcorn! It was a fun, fun day, and I think it was the last play date Amy had at her house!



Now, I'm going to tag...Bruce, Elizabeth, Karen, and David!

3 comments:

Melodie said...

I remember that day! It was a lot of fun.

Karlise said...

Are those my boys with Maggie? I'm pretty sure it's at least Logan.

jennifer said...

That is Evan sitting down.