Sunday, January 4, 2009

How we spent Christmas!

I can't believe another Christmas has come and gone, and it's already 2009! Where does all the time go? No wonder I can never get anything done.

We had a wonderful Christmas, and I believe the kids are very happy with Santa this year. We've been extremely busy the last week playing our new Nintendo DS's, and our new WII. This will explain why I'm just now getting around to blogging! ;)

Christmas Eve we spent at my parent's house with my grandmother. On Christmas day my parents came up to our house. The Saturday after Christmas Bruce's mom Nancy and brother Jim came to stay with us for a week. They left on Friday, so now it's time to get back into our normal routine. The girls have one more day of vacation, and then it's back to school on Tuesday. Erin's not excited to go back, but Maggie is.

Here are some pictures from our holidays!





Dad playing his Victrola for Erin.



Mom and I in the mother/daughter flamingo tops she bought. She said I HAD to wear mine Christmas Eve! She is flamingo crazy!


The girls Christmas morning.









Maggie with her favorite present from Santa.




Maggie enjoying her new DS.


Mommy enjoying Erin's new DS!

Nancy and Jim arrive, so more presents to open!






Our exciting New Year's Eve celebrations!



2 comments:

Karlise said...

Glad you guys had a good Christmas! Tell Maggie I'll come over and play Disney Scene It with her. LOL

Anonymous said...

I love your matching flamingo shirts!! So cute! Looks like you had a wonderful holiday! We missed you guys!