Hi Guys! Yes, you can pick your jaws off your keyboards now I am actually writing a blog entry!!! Hi JULIE!!! Thank You for being such a good friend that you would check my blog everyday even though it's been over 3 months since my last post!!! Now that is TRUE friendship! :)
Not much going right now. I'm sitting on the couch on Bruce's work laptop that he hasn't returned since they made him take it on vacation back in July. I've pretty much accepted that it's MINE now! Erin and Maggie are also sitting at their computer desk each on their own computer! My mom gave Erin her old laptop, so they each have a computer now. So anyway as I type we have 3 computers being used in our family room right now! How crazy are we? And what is Bruce doing you ask? Well, it's Saturday so what do you think? Watching college football of course! He is in a very good mood since NC State won today.
Well, I better get off my butt, and make some dinner. I'll leave you with a promise to blog more often! Yeah, yeah I know you've heard that before, but...
Saturday, November 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow! Total shock and amazement! Nice to see you've returned to the Land of Blog.
And Julie wasn't the only one who checked everyday...
Welcome back Holly!! Yay! Totally crazy that you all have your own computers now. I hope to get there someday. We only have two in the house and I really want a laptop! :) Watch TV AND surf the net at the same time? That would be awesome!!
Yeah, your back!! Hopefully I will be reading your blog more often.... Umm what I mean is I hope there is more to read on your blog more often
hey ....I checked your blog often. Not everyday like your "best" friend but at least once a week. I am glad you are back!
Post a Comment