Thursday, November 29, 2007
Smells like an old person!
I now believe I have one of the strangest kids I know. Today I had to take Maggie to get a sinus x-ray at Total Imagining. While we were waiting to get called back Maggie was sniffing some empty seats around us. I asked her what she was doing, and she said trying to see if an "old person" has sat in the seat. What?!?! Yeck! I was afraid to hear what she would say, but I asked anyway... "What does an old person smell like?" I was very relieved when she answered "perfume". LOL I guess her answer could have been a lot worse! Do I have a weird daughter or what?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She's right, you know. Little old ladies all seem to have that same smell. Of course, I always thought it was a combo of their purfume and their makeup. I remember my grandmother's makeup always having a certain smell that was different than my mother's makeup. Whenever I pass an old lady and smell that smell, it always reminds me of my grandmother.
OMG, that is the funniest thing! Where did she come up with that?
Post a Comment