Sunday, January 13, 2008

Curse you Santa Claus

What was Santa thinking when he gave Maggie Moon Sand for Christmas? I think I need to write him a letter, and tell him he needs to put those elves that made Moon Sand on the Naughty List for lying on their commercial. The commercial says it's the fun of the beach without the mess. Yeah right! Just looks at the nice clean fun Maggie was having today.
Photobucket
I think it will be a long time before Maggie plays with Moon Sand again. Well, at least she did a good job of trying to clean it up.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And by doing such a good job she earned back being able to play video games which she has lost earlier in the day.
Photobucket
You notice she had to change her clothes, and get a shower after the Moon Sand incident.

All I can say is that I hope Santa thinks a little more before he gives gifts next year!

2 comments:

Melodie said...

I thought about buying some Moon Sand, but the darn kids would probably want me to share it with them.

AmySue73 said...

We're loving Moon Sand Holly, but I do notice that I have to keep an eye on them while they are playing so that it doesn't get out of control.