Saturday, January 12, 2008

Saturday Quiz

Today's quiz is following the same theme as yesterday.

Which 80s TV Show Are You?


Holly, you're Cheers

Photobucket

On any given day, you might be sassy, surly, or sweet, but people always know your name. You're there for your best pals through the good times and the bad times, and you've got a talent for turning everything into the best times. Now that's something to toast!


To find yours click HERE.

6 comments:

Scarlett said...

I tried to find out which show I would be on, but they held me hostage with all the ads, so I quit.

Melodie said...

I LOVE the 80s Meez!!
I was also Cheers.

jennifer said...

I was The Dukes of Hazzard.

Melodie said...

Hey! You should put some 80s music on your little playlist thingy so that when people visit your blog and see you dancing it will be to a song that fits the scene.

Holly said...

Thanks for the tip Melodie. I have the sound turned off on my computer most of them time, and I forgot I had music on my blog! LOL

Kandee said...

I am the Dukes of Hazzard...should have known...it was my favorite.