Thursday, January 31, 2008

It's been a month!

Today marks the end of my one month blog contest. I've blogged every day this month, and I'm still in the contest I started at the beginning of the month with my friends. We've all done pretty well. Ten of us started, and now we're down to seven. We only lost three bloggers during the month. When I started this I never thought I could go a whole month without forgetting to blog one day, but I did it! Now the other girls are trying to figure out how we want to continue our contest since the month is up. I'm seriously trying to figure out if I want to keep this up or not. I don't have any grand ideas about trying to win because there are WAY more competitive people in this contest then myself, and I think this contest is going to last a long time. So what is my incentive to stay in the contest? I feel like if I'm not in the contest I will fall back into my days of loooooong dry spells in between blogging. The contest forced me to try to think of something interesting to blog about everyday. Although I think I failed on that more days then I succeeded.

Okay, typing this out has helped me reach the decision I want to stay in the contest for a little while longer. I know I probably won't win, but at least it gives me the incentive to be creative at least once a day.

3 comments:

jennifer said...

I think you have been quite creative in blogging. I am glad you will keep up with the contest.

Karen said...

Me too. Even though I'm not in the contest, I like reading everyone's blog's, especially since I don't get to see most of you that often. It's kind of a way to see how everyone's doing.

Melodie said...

It is SOOO much better to have you updating lately than to have to go MONTHS at a time between blogs, all the while checking faithfully every day to see if today is the day you finally update.