Today I'm finally starting my diet! Only about a month and a half behind when I had planned to start. Oh, well.
I was thinking about goals earlier today, and realized something. Most of the important events in my life have been 20 lbs apart. Twenty pounds ago was when I found out I was pregnant with Maggie, forty pounds ago I found out I was pregnant with Erin, sixty pounds ago I married Bruce, and eighty pounds ago I was at my lightest weight as an adult. My dream goal with every diet I start is to reach 175 one day. But I think this time I'm just going to celebrate every twenty pounds I loose, and also the event that goes with it. Anyway cross your fingers that I'll be able to reach some of my goals this time.
I'll be checking in here every Monday to report my progress. Maybe that will help me stick to my plan. I'd rather blog about a loss, then a gain.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Quit thinking about it as a diet! And good luck, I know you can do it!!
That's awesome, Holly! We'll do it together! You can do it - you can do anything!
Andrea
Good luck Holly!
I went up twenty pounds with both Sarah and Emily. I didn't have time to gain anything between my first marriage and getting pregnant, though, since I found out the day after the wedding that I was already pregnant.
Good luck with your weight-loss journey!
Post a Comment