Sunday, February 3, 2008

Mmmmmm, Supper Bowl Sunday!

Oh, the greatest thing about Super Bowl Sunday is the food! The stars of the day were olive cheese bread, bacon wrapped jalapeño thingies, and chicken wings with Jack Daniel's glaze and some with hot wing sauce.

Doesn't it look yummy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Oh yeah, Bruce said I have to give him his credit. He made the wings, and jalapeño thingies. I did the cheese bread, and the JD glaze.

Mmmmmm!!!

Oh, and after the food the next best thing about Super Bowls are the commercials. Here is my favorite commercial so far.

2 comments:

Melodie said...

I didn't find too many commercials to be very impressive this year. But, way to go, Giants! Woo-hoo!

Scarlett said...

I missed all the commercials this year - that one was pretty cute! And yes, your food looked yummy! We didn't get to do all the traditional junk food... Q told his friend we'd come to his house and we had steak, lobster and shrimp. It was good, but not football game food!