
Here are our adorable mutts. Buddy and Sissy. Don't they look sweet? Actually they aren't the vicious monsters they look like here. I just happened to catch them in the middle of playing with one another. Here is what they look like when they are more laid back.


They're real party animals!
Believe it or not they are brother and sister from the same liter. We went to the rescue for one puppy, and came home with two. Not one of our smartest moves, but now that they are 4 years old they don't drive us as crazy as they used to.
Here is the recluse of the family. Our "old lady" cat Tiki.

Tiki has been with me for a long time. In March she will be 21 years old, so she's 100 in human years! I found this nifty chart for doing the conversion. It only goes up to 20 years, so I'm guessing anything older must be rare.
As if fish, dogs and a cat aren't enough I've been thinking about getting the girls a rat or a guinea pig. Am I crazy or what???

1 comment:
Oh my! She's almost 21??? I've never heard of a cat living that long!
Post a Comment