Thursday, March 20, 2008

Can I have some cheese to go with my whine?

Can you believe I'm still sick?! This sucks big time! I finally went to the doctor today after breaking out all over in hives. She just said I had an upper respiratory viral infection, and gave me something for the hives. I think I've had hives before, but never over my entire body. And boy did they itch! Do you know how uncomfortable it is sitting in a doctor's office waiting room with red welts all over, itching like crazy, and not scratching because you don't want to draw attention to yourself? Not fun!

4 comments:

Karlise said...

Oh no Holly! Feel better soon!!!

Scarlett said...

I'm sorry... feel better, Holly!!!

Melodie said...

That is the worst feeling to have an itch and not be able to scratch it! Feel better soon, Holly!

Karen said...

Hopefully now you'll be on the mend. Feel better soon!