Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Oops, Bad Mommy!
It's a wonder my children survived past toddler hood. On the Today show this morning they showed 9 baby safety items that can be dangerous. I used 6 of them. Oops, these are the big no no's I used. Plastic outlet covers, baby crib bumpers, bath ring, bed rails, sleep positioner, and a baby review mirror. Bad Mommy! Here is the article if you want to see it. Oh, and my babies were fed formula!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Doesn't the saying go, "What doesn't kill us makes us stronger?" Just think of how strong our kids are now!
count me in for the "bad mommy club"! I used most of the same ones you did!
I agree with Melodie, look how bad your Mom was, and look how strong you are today. Love, Love, Love you, Mom
Come on! Some of these "safety issues" are kind of pushing it, aren't they? Who really thinks a bathtub ring means you can leave an infant unattended in the bath? Outlet covers... I don't think ours were small enough to choke on. And if they're that easy to pull out (they're not... I've chosen to use a different outlet because it was less work than finding something to pry off one of those covers), my concern goes back to the kid putting something else in the outlet.
Bruce
Pretty much agreeing with Bruce. Many of these would not be issues if common sense were required as well.
Thank goodness Tyler hasn't been killed by his outlet plugs. Oye!
Post a Comment