Friday, March 7, 2008

Houston we have a problem

Well, I just finished scrubbing all of the kitchen, and I'm pooped! I went into the dining room about a foot, and discovered a problem. The tile in the kitchen is original, and the tile in the dining room we added after we moved into the house. We matched the new tile and grout to the old, but I guess the old was dirty when we did this, because our grout in the dining room is quite darker then the kitchen. I scrubbed it, but the color didn't change very much. So now my dining room grout will always look dirty! Guess I need to let my kitchen grout get dirty again. Oh, and yes we've lived in our house 10 years, and this is the first time I've ever scrubbed my grout!!!

Okay, did any of that make any sense?

3 comments:

Heather said...

maybe you could stain the old (lighter) grout to match the darker color?

Anonymous said...

Re-grout the color of your dirt - LOL - Love, Mom

Melodie said...

That's hilarious!