My tile is so dirty. I don't think I've ever gone this long without mopping it. I just get so frustrated when I do mop because unless I do it everyday it always looks bad. AND I am NOT going to do it everyday! Anyway, today I just couldn't stand it anymore. AND I didn't even mop I got down on my hands and knees with a scrub brush, and scrubbed all the dirt out of the grout. It looks so good now! Well, at least the part I did. I'm going to have to do this in stages otherwise I'll be dead! I have A LOT of tile. Today I only finished the eat in part of my kitchen.
Here are some pictures, so you can see how bad it was, and how nice it looks now. Also who knew I didn't have black grout? It's actually TAN! I took a picture, so you can see the difference where I stopped.



3 comments:
looks great Holly! Come on over anytime and do mine.
That is AMAZING Holly - wow...you are one damn good scrubber!
Andrea
I agree, come do mine too, Love, Mom
Post a Comment