Thursday, March 6, 2008

Vintage Easter

Well, tonight I'm a little stumped about what to blog about. So when all else fails...Post an old picture!

Since Easter is this month I thought I'd share an Easter picture from 1974. I was the same age as Erin is now. Anyway I have two things to say about this picture.
1. Why did my mom have a cuter Easter dress then I did?!
2. What's up with the red, white, and blue? Hello, it's EASTER not the Fourth of July!


Photobucket

Oh, and I can't leave my dad out.

Photobucket
Where to start...

4 comments:

Melodie said...

Maybe your mom didn't want to have to buy you another outfit for Independence Day, so she killed two birds with one stone.

Anonymous said...

Maybe your Mom let you pick out your own outfit - Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Whoa Dad!! What a hottie!! :)

I like the outfit, I don't know what you're talking about.

Kandee said...

Love the tie tucked into the pants.