

When I was going through our old pictures I found this one from 1973. We were visiting friends who had moved to Hendersonville, NC. This picture was taken at a waterfall in the area. My mil lives in Brevard, NC which is near Herdersonville, so I thought there was a chance this might have been one of the waterfalls we had visited with her. I was right! I visited Looking Glass Falls in 1973, and thought my first visit there was actually in 2006!
That's me and my mom in the background on the right.
Update: As I was looking at the pictures again I noticed there is a face on rock behind my mom and I. Now every time I look at the picture it's the first thing I see. Weird! Can you see it? I'll have to go back and look at my newer pictures to see if it's still there. I can see the eye in the more recent picture, but that is all.

5 comments:
Wow - what are the chances? That's really incredible that you made the connection and have both pictures! Look how much higher the water is too!
Wow, that's incredible that it looks almost identical. Only the water level and some of the rocks have changed. Even the greenery at the top is the same. Cool!
That is too neat you found that old picture. Noone mentioned that you are taller and I have gray hair now. LOL
Really cool, Holly.
Maybe that's the face that's looking into the "Looking Glass" - Mom
Post a Comment