skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Holly's Blog (Original, huh?)
Saturday, August 23, 2008
It's still there!
Well, I found another picture, and the face is still there! Well, it's not as defined, but you can still make it out. How cool is that?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Overheard at the Elliott's
Maggie: Daddy will you help me? And by help I mean do it for me!
Maggie: Mommy, can I have a dollar? I'm broke of dollars!
Maggie to Erin: Let's play monster hospital. I'll be the monster, you be the hospital!
Erin: Daddy, Buddy's collar is getting too tight. Maggie: Yeah, let's get a smaller dog.
Maggie: Can we ever dye my hair purple?
Erin to Maggie while playing - "Hey Maggie, pretend I'm your loving sister."
Really Cool People I Know
Andrea's Blog
Bruce's Blog
David's Blog
Elizabeth's Blog
Heather's Blog
Jen's Blog
Julie's Blog
Kandee's Blog
Karen's Blog
Karlise's Blog
Melodie's Blog
Scarlett's Blog
Stacy's Blog
Favorite Places to go Online
Allrecipes
Cakewrecks
Celebrity Baby
Cute Overload
Erin's World
Hayden's Animal Habitat
Internet Movie Database
List of the Day
Lostpedia Blog
The Pioneer Woman Cooks
tmz
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
August (2)
June (1)
May (3)
April (2)
March (1)
February (2)
January (2)
December (6)
November (5)
October (2)
September (5)
August (18)
July (14)
June (15)
May (10)
April (5)
March (38)
February (35)
January (37)
December (3)
November (3)
June (2)
May (2)
About Me
Holly
Wife of 1, mother of 2.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment