They look great and look at all the loot!
The girls look awesome. We really love Bruce's shirt. I am glad that trick or treating was such a success!
The girls look very cute! Maggie will have to come stay in Katie's room in her costume. She's got lots of pink poodles in there already, so Maggie should be right at home.
they looked great ! I loved the trip down memory lane too w/ their former Halloween costumes!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
They look great and look at all the loot!
The girls look awesome. We really love Bruce's shirt. I am glad that trick or treating was such a success!
The girls look very cute! Maggie will have to come stay in Katie's room in her costume. She's got lots of pink poodles in there already, so Maggie should be right at home.
they looked great ! I loved the trip down memory lane too w/ their former Halloween costumes!
Post a Comment