Saturday, November 1, 2008

Vintage Halloweens

Last night was Halloween, and once again the girls had a wonderful time, and loaded up on tons of candy. Before I post this years pictures I thought I would take a trip down memory lane. Yes, I know several of my friends already did this, so thanks for the great idea guys!


Erin 2000, the cutest Minnie Mouse ever.


Erin 2001, What an adorable bunch of grapes!

Erin and Maggie 2001, Dalmatian Puppies! Too cute!



2003 Erin the Witch, and Maggie the Cat.

2004 Cinderella Maggie, and Erin as the Witch again.


2005, This was my favorite costume year! The only year the girls let me dress them in theme outfits. I loved how the angel and devil were the opposite of each girls personalities!

2006, Well, I guess this was sort of a theme again. Erin once again a Witch, and Maggie a spooky ghost. I also realized I never wanted to let them pick a costume where face paint was needed again!


Last year, 2007. Maggie a cute fairy, and Erin as a vampire.


I just realized this year Erin broke the trend of classic spooky Halloween costumes. Check back to see how cute she and Maggie looked!

1 comment:

Melodie said...

Maggie the Cat - Cat on a Hot Tin Roof!

The Angel and Devil are very cute. You should figure out how to superimpose them on someone's shoulders in another pic. Oh, and if the costumes weren't opposite their personalities, they wouldn't be costumes, would they?